Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Medium Day

I had planned yesterday as Medium day, but I didn't feel up to it.  In particular, my shoulders felt tight and sore.  I decided, instead, to do restorative work - bent presses and windmills with light-to-moderate weights.

The effect was magical - I cannot believe how much better I felt afterwards than before, and therefore ready to tackle Medium day today, Wednesday.

Also yesterday, walk 2 miles, and again this morning, the same walk.

The plan is 5 ladders to 3, the usual DB BP backoff set after the top run of each ladder (sticking with the 8s I did last week), and to add a bit more weight to the bar for the speed DL.

BP: 155 1-2-3, DB BP: 35's x 8
Speed DL: 175 x 10 r/u
FSQ: 155 x 5

Ladders: 3

Ran out of time so that will have to do for today

No comments:

Post a Comment