Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Life

Last Friday, I played a performance in the afternoon, left at 3 PM to drive until 11:15 PM, get up the next day, and drive another 6-1/2 hours.  My 20-year-old son and I drove him to northwestern MI for a month-long music festival.  He wanted to have his car with him, and his mother and I thought it was too much driving for him to do by himself - we also wanted to be sure he felt fresh to devote his energies to his playing and not be beat by driving 900 miles solo.

Sunday, I flew home from there.

Yesterday, Monday, all I did was stretch and walk.

Today, Tuesday, I walked and stretched some more, and just did a double on the Towel L-Sit pullup.  I thought about lifting but it's not going to happen again today.  All the driving and sitting is hard on my back and my neck, and I need the time to relax and decompress.

Meet coming up on Saturday, will try to do a little lifting tomorrow, Wednesday.

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment