Monday, April 23, 2018

GS, SW, GU, MP, Rings, DL

Today, Monday:

AM:

GS: bw only x 5, 24 kg x 5, x 1 @ 16 kg w/ 5 curls at the bottom

SW: 44 kg x 2h x 10, 9, 10 on the 1:30.  Shortened middle set by a rep because my balance felt funny.

Heart pounding by the end of the last set, time to stop for today w/ a goal of doing swings every day this week.

Walk

PM:

MP: 16 kg x 1-2-3, lf, w/o putting bell down, superset w/ Archer PU, lf, x 2 each way

rest a few

Repeat above

break

Rings: StC + FL x 1

breatk

DL:
Trying an experiment.  Today

245 x 5 l/u paused tng
295 x 2 l/u, x 2 r/u, x 2 l/u paused tng w/ 2-3 min rest between sets

The idea is to repeat this session a few times to come to a conclusion about which over/under I really prefer - I'm still not sure. l/u, r/o was the focus this session and what I've been competing with lately.

The plan is that 295 x 6 is my DDD, and 245 x 5 is my warmup.

No comments:

Post a Comment